Friday 15 May 2015

1. In the Making of the Nation

Dear Friends,
#Self- determination is essential for #self- empowerment. To be dependent on others is a #self-defeat. Only handicapped use the crutches. Through my untrammelled research over the years I have worked out guidelines and road-maps how we can still place our country amongst the most prosperous and powerful nations in the world within the available resources that our mother earth has provided us.

From now on I shall endeavour to present briefly and regularly guidelines how we can make it happen. My philosophy is a logical and holistic analysis of most problems that have besieged the nation and their logical solutions.
I am sure people will comprehend the findings and contribute in making it happen.

Thanks & Regards
K C Agrawal

Access e-book @ www.indiainshambles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment